Who we are?
We are a fast growing software startup from Estonia.
Qminder is a customer service and queue management system. We replace sign-in sheets and take-a-number systems with an iPad based solution to queue visitors up by name.
Essentially we help locations make their visitors happy.
Qminder is a customer service and queue management system. We replace sign-in sheets and take-a-number systems with an iPad based solution to queue visitors up by name. Essentially, we help businesses make their visitors happy.
We are a startup that has created a product that our customers really love. We count as some of our clients the likes of Google, AT&T, Sprint, Verizon and customer service locations at World Bank, Uber and the Olympics.
This is where you come in!
- Working experience in iOS development.
- Publish apps into App Store and monitor them in production.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Be responsible for the code quality.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- iOS for iPhone, iPad and tvOS for Apple TV;
- Objective-C, Swift, C;
- Cocoapods, Fastlane;
- Github, Travis CI;
- Xcode, Instruments.
What we offer
- Join a growing startup. Yes, everybody writes that, but we actually did grow 23% month to month last year.
- Office and tools you need to get the work done. Tallinn, Kalamaja or Central Tartu.
- Embrace multi-culturalism. Colleagues from multiple countries. We work in English. Customers from all over the world.
- Mission driven company. What we do, how we do it, how we help our customer matters - not just profits.
- A challenge. There will be a lot of failing and learning under high expectations, but also empathy from colleagues.
How to apply
- Read through the previous text again and think if you really are ready to join a fast-paced technology startup.
- Please write a short "motivational letter" email why you are applying and what makes you the perfect candidate.
- Attach/ Add a LinkedIn profile or a CV.