Qminder is a queue management system.
You can start using and testing right now.
Take advantage of common hardware such as iPads and TVs for a wireless queue system.
Add people into the waiting line and call them in order with Qminder.
The minimum you need is just a web browser.
- The Dashboard is the web-based interface where you can manage your waiting list.
- You will see real-time data about your locations wait times, and service times.
- Define what services you offer and manage employees.
- Smart notifications alerts you to new visitors or unusually long wait times.
- The TV enables visitors to see the progress of the queue, reducing anxiety of waiting.
- Choose between different themes and layout options best suited to your venue.
- You can set up multiple TVs, based on the size of your room or services.
- Notifies the visitors of their turn and where to go.
- Qminder on the iPad can be a self-service sign-in option for your visitors.
- Set the services, or reasons of visit your visitors can choose from.
- No need for paper and numbers; engage your visitors by their names.
- iPad solution allows you to set it up anywhere.
- You can even set up multiple iPads at your location.